Wherever and whenever you want your hair to "lay down and stay awhile", reach for this superb smoother. Unlike the average gel, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients... Instead, it's made with organics which do the job, but in a gentle, healthy way. Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your "do" where you desire sleekness.
- The cleaner your hair is when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better the results…more hold, more shine.
- The less oil on your hair, the better the hold.
- The gel can be easily re-activated by smoothing with damp fingers.
- To reinforce the hold, tie a scarf or place a wide headband on your hair for several minutes.
- Don't "disturb" the hold by combing or brushing the smoothed-down hair once it is dry.
- Apply the Smoothing Gel to the hairline for twisted, off-the-face and head-banded styles, (like mine!), or smooth your entire crown, nape and/or sides for a fabulous puff or 'frohawk look.
As I Am Smoothing Gel
Best if applied to clean, damp hair. Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary.
Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush.
Allow hair to dry completely before touching it again.
- For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied, and smooth.